Developers, we’ve heard your feedback, and today, we’re excited to introduce Flurry Push, a free offering from the new Flurry Marketing Suite that will enable you to send targeted messages to re-engage and retain users across Android and iOS. With Flurry Push, you can leverage the power of push notifications to effectively grow your business and drive revenue.
Over the past year, more and more developers like you have been sharing their feedback that messaging is one of the most powerful tools for boosting user engagement. We built Flurry Push with this in mind to empower you to take charge of your app business. Whether you’re looking to grow your user base, retain existing users or re-engage users you haven’t seen in a while, Flurry Push can help you address some of the most common challenges associated with app growth.
With Flurry Push, you have the option to choose between three types of push notification campaigns:
- Promotional: Schedule one-time, daily, weekly, or as-it-happens push notifications to drive engagement with new features, events, contests or other app content.
- New User Retention: Convert new users who have recently installed the app to active users and increase overall retention.
- Event Driven: Re-engage and convert users following a specific event or behavior within the app.
Push notifications are sent to app users when an app is running in the background and not in use, making it easy to target users at critical moments when there has been a lapse in engagement.
Key features of Flurry Push include:
- Actionable Analytics: Analyze app KPIs and push notification campaigns through one single platform.
- Triggered Push Notifications: Automatically send push notifications to users based on app-install time, event triggers or other audience attributes.
- Powerful Segmentation: Target users by geographic, demographic, behavioral and technographic attributes, including activity or inactivity, install date, device model, app version or specific event combinations. Save commonly-used user segments for quick set-up.
We’ve been testing Flurry Push with a few early partners, including Yahoo Finance and Pacer Health Inc., and so far, we’ve seen powerful results. In fact, Pacer Health was using Flurry Push to promote registrations for contests in its iOS app, Pacer Pedometer, and they’ve seen 15% growth!
Flurry Push is live in the Flurry Marketing Suite starting today. Visit Flurry.com to sign up, and as always, we can’t wait to hear what you think! Have any questions? Give us a shout at @FlurryMobile on Twitter!