At Flurry, we understand that you don’t always have the time to log in and run reports to get the latest insights. That’s why we’ve redesigned alerts to surface your most important app usage changes in real-time from anywhere, anytime.
With the new and improved Flurry Alerts, you can set custom thresholds to learn when:
- Usage rises or falls day-over-day
- Weekly average users passes your goal
- Crashes surpass a threshold
- Specific app events spike or dip
- Your app experiences significant changes in the last hour
Alerts are delivered over email or by push notification. Configure alerts in Flurry on the desktop in Admin > Apps. To get Flurry alert notifications on your mobile phone, simply download the Flurry mobile app in the App Store or Google Play, and set up your alerts in the left hand menu of the Flurry app.
You can select the following metrics for alerts:
- Active Users
- New Users
- Total Time
- Event Occurrences (the number of times an event was triggered)
- Users Triggering Event (the number of different users triggering an event)
- Total Errors
- Symbolicated Crash Devices
- Symbolicated Crash Occurrences
- Symbolicated Crash Impact Rate
Most metrics can be scheduled to alert you hourly, daily, or weekly. You can manage how you receive your alerts in your Profile in Flurry on the desktop or in the Flurry App in Settings > Preferences.