Last updated: April 22, 2021
This Acceptable Use Policy (the “AUP”) describes activities or actions that You or users of Your mobile application (“Your App”) may not engage in while the Flurry Analytics service (the “Service”) is installed in Your App. The Service is offered by Flurry, Inc., a subsidiary of Verizon Media Inc., (“We”, “Us” or “Our”). The examples described in this AUP are examples only and are not an exhaustive list of the activities We may find harm the Service. We may modify this AUP at any time by posting a revised version here or at another location chosen by Us. By using the Service, You agree to the latest version of this AUP. If You violate the AUP or authorize or help others to do so, as determined in our sole discretion, We may suspend or terminate your use of the Service immediately and without notice. We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this AUP or misuse of the Service. In reviewing any potential violation of this AUP, We may take into account Your efforts to moderate content and sanction users that violate this AUP. Your use of the Service is voluntary and You agree that Our determination of a violation of this AUP is at Our sole and absolute discretion. This AUP does not supersede or replace the Flurry Analytics Terms of Service.
Your App should not encourage, promote or facilitate any illegal activity or content, or transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that does so (including user generated content). In addition, Your App should not engage in, encourage, promote or facilitate any activities or content that, in Our sole discretion, harms the operation of the Service (or any other service or product offered by Us or Our affiliates) or harms Our reputation. Examples of prohibited activities or content include:
- Fraudulent/Illegal Activity or Content. Including offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, or offering or disseminating illegal drugs or other illegal items.
- Content Infringing the Intellectual Property Rights of Others. Including the dissemination of copyrighted material without a license from the owner.
- Child Exploitation, Prostitution or Human Trafficking. Including disseminating, promoting or facilitating such activities or depicting non-consensual sex acts.
- Promoting Violence. Including threats of violence directed at individuals or groups, including public figures, or content that promotes, incites or supports violent or otherwise criminal behavior.
- Hate Speech. Including content of any type that incites hatred or advocates violence against a person or group based on their actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, health condition, disease, or political views or affiliation.
- Disinformation. Including content designed to or that could mislead, defraud, or otherwise harm others.
- Privacy Violations. Including any activity designed to invade or infringe upon the privacy right of another or expose an individual or their personal information without their consent.
- Security Violations. Including violating the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each a “System”); intercepting, monitoring or falsifying any traffic to or from a System; or engaging in or allowing others to engage in a denial-of-service attack or delivery of harmful computer code (e.g., viruses or Trojan horses).