Flurry uses the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA:
- Attempt to remove material that Flurry believes in good faith to be copyrighted, unlawful, offensive, threatening, obscene, or objectionable material.
- At Flurry's sole discretion, the Company may limit access, suspend, or terminate the membership of users who are considered copyright and intellectual property infringers
- In appropriate situations, Flurry reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time based on good faith and reasonable judgment.
Notice for Claims of Copyright Infringement or Intellectual Property ViolationsIf you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or violates your intellectual properly, please let Flurry know by sending the Copyright Agent the following:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the person who claim to own the copyright or intellectual property;
- a description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim is infringed;
- a detailed description of where to locate the material that you claim is infringed on the flurry site
- your mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you in good faith believe that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to file the complain on the owner's behalf.
Claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be sent to Flurry's Copyright Agent, as follows:Copyright Agent
c/o Flurry Inc.
360 Third Street, Suite 750
San Francisco, CA 94107